It’s time for goodbye

April 27, 2013

(Background Music : Sunny Hill - Good Bye to Romance)
It's time for goodbye,
The season where I feel like yesterday..


Senior High School- First Grade

My first school camping

First time ngalamin pelatihan semi-militer. Diklat Paskibra





Senior High School- Second Grade


XI IPA 6

My First airplane ticket :") leaving for National Science Olympiade in Jakarta

Pelatihan OSN di Bandung..







First time going to Sea World

My first time going to Bursa Efek Indonesia..

My First time visiting Universitas Indonesia..

My First time visiting Museum Bank Indonesia

First time seeing Sean performs live 

For giving me a chance to being one of them, thank you. this will be an unforgettable memories at my second grade 




You Might Also Like

0 comments