Experiences

December 22, 2013

Hello fellas, long time no see! I kinda really miss this blog, and tbh i do really want to re-design this blog with new and fresh template but i don't have enough time and... i'm too lazy to do it lol blame me and my laziness and my "mager"ness sickness.

Times sure fly so fast

It feels like.. it's just yesterday, when i read the announcement that i'm chosen to be one of those lucky people who are accepted at Padjadjaran University, and i do really remember that time i was crying so loud and my mom too :") and now.. i almost finish my 1st semester in Padjadjaran University.

They said, times fly so fast because... you spend it with the people you love 

I have a really great times here in Bandung. Bandung really welcome me well :"D. And I also meet those amazing people, and now i feel like.. wow i met so many kind-hearted, smart, and... great people here. And also, i have that friends that always support me, even.. yeah i know i'm such a moody, sensitive, and childish girl, yes i admit it :") but what touch me most is that they are still supporting me and stay there beside me when i need them. Thank you so much guys!!!


And i also have this experience :")



And also my best friends, team-mate and work-mate ever! EDUKASI ISEG 2013 




"To be a winner, all you need is to give all you have."


You Might Also Like

0 comments